My Classifieds Account

My Rides

Login or Create an account to create a My Ride

My Parts

Login or Create an account to create a My Part

Need Help?

Bronco & Ford Truck Experts

(248) 437-5060

Mon-Wed 9am-6pm EST
Thur-Fri 9am-5pm EST
Sat-Sun Closed

Serving you since 1985

Vehicle Search | Manage My Vehicles         Part Search | Manage My Parts        

    Click on image to zoom

    Not For Sale

    Charles Bradley E

    • Year:1988
    • Make:Ford
    • Model:Bronco

    Engine : 302 now but I have a 351W with edelbrock performer package sitting in the garage waiting to go in.

    Drivetrain : AOD now but will be putting in a new C6 with the new engine.

    Transmission : no info

    VIN : no info

    I have an 88 with a 302, AOD, 1345. In the next month I will be upgrading to a 351W, C6 and if I find the adapter I will keep the 1345. If not I will upgrade to a 205.

    Products Attached to ''

    Comments (1)

    You must login to post a comment.

    Reviewed by: Evan F 05/26/13 06:30PM

    You can get an adapter at They ONLY Deal with 1966 thru 1996 Ford Broncos Call them for What you are looking for And they will either have it OR Tell you Where to get an adapter at

    Have a Question?

    We have over 100 years combined Ford Bronco and Truck experience. Chances are we have an answer to your question.

    • Email Us Get Answers From Pros
    • 248-437-5060 Mon-Wed: 9am-6pm EST Thur-Fri: 9am-5pm EST Sat-Sun: Closed