Ford Bronco 92'
Not For Sale
Engine : Custom Built 302, bored over with added RV cam for extra power & torque. Rebuilt motor, currently little under 20k mileage, on original 89k mileage shown.
* Flowmaster mufflers with dual exhaust, with CATs.
* Hyperchip computer programing.
* K&N filter.
* Code Alarm with keyless entry.
* 456 Gears from and installed by the famous DTS.
* 7 inches of TrailMasters professionally installed lift (4" suspension and 3" body).
* 35" BF Goodrich All Terrain tires w/less than 100 miles on tires and 0 on the spare.
* AR racing wheels.
* Sounds are powered by TWO Kenwood amps.
* Kenwood speakers, tweeters, Kenwood kicker box.
* Uniden CB radio mounted up top with police siren (red/blue flash in different speeds, power adapter to cigarette)
* Grizzly Brush Guard with Super Off Road lights.
* Tow package with Reese hitch.
* Husky Floor mats
Very clean truck. Drives like a Cadillac on the road. On the off-road, such as on the beach, the power of this monster surpass all others, with ease. Someone had coughed over $40k on this, as I'd figure with all the modifications/rebuilt. Beauty of all, I only had to pay $7k for this baby off eBaY! :)
Just took it down to Frisco, N.C. for a week of off-roading on the beaches, and back home, with no problems. This truck had been in the Canadian Rocks, Mountains deep in Tennessee, and to the shores in Michigan.
This baby has gone to places where lot broncos had not gone, and it has long ways to go, and it still purrs!!